What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3905388739.jpg

Cigar City Jia-Alai. This is a seriously good IPA.

Giving Narwhal another go. I think I let it warm up too much last night, tonight's is straight out of the fridge. The alcohol heat is down and the chocolate is way up. Very nice.

mcbaumannerb said:
LOVE that beer!

Me too. It's up there with Pliny and Heady Topper in my book. I can't get HT, but for a nice dry dank IPA I go with Pliny and for a sticky sweet resiny one I go FWDJ. It's top notch. I'm going to try to clone it.

image-3799195253.jpg

Arrogant Bastard clone. Just kegged it on thanksgiving day, need a little more time for judgement. Very good, just not arrogant enough yet.

Home brewed Ipa, ~7.5 ~88 ibu. I used Bravo, cascade, and columbus hops. I also double dry hopped, with all three. Amazing combo.

This is so good! I'm lucky I live about an hour from the brewery (it's Olde Burnside Brewery). I've never toured it, but I think I might make some time now.

20121130_211823.jpg

Drake's Denogginizer (say whaaat?). It's solid, actually a whole lot like FW double but with less hops.

SNPA, Ed Wort's Haus Pale Ale, Oaked Imperial Whiskey Stout, Pumpkin Ale, and Blackberry Apple Cider! Not a bad stash!

While looking for empties to bottle a new brew, I found an overlooked 12 pack of AHS Holiday Stout that I brewed last fall, Bonus beer!!! It has a nice bitter bite up front and a sweet and chocolaty finish.

Not too shabby for a Swedish beer. Not that I don't like trying foreign beers, but as far imports go beers not from England or Germany haven't been too kind to me, historically speaking.

20121130_230317.jpg

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Another score from one AdamJackson. Thanks dude!

Can shman, this beer's to pretty not to pour.

After seeing his "beer room", he pretty much occupies the same place that you do in my mind. Straight brew *****es.

nukebrewer said:
Not too shabby for a Swedish beer. Not that I don't like trying foreign beers, but as far imports go beers not from England or Germany haven't been too kind to me, historically speaking.

Dugges does well, you have to remember they need to sell at least SOME beer locally.

nukebrewer said:
This is so good! I'm lucky I live about an hour from the brewery (it's Olde Burnside Brewery). I've never toured it, but I think I might make some time now.

Oh yeah stone of desitiny great stuff. My fav ct brewery. Their hefeweizen is kinda pineapple like an my fav is the dirty penny

nukebrewer said:
Wish I could get me some of that. I can get 5 or 6 of the Lagunitas brews, but not that one.

Wish I could share... Still have a couple more. I was actually hoping for some Firestone walker velvet Merlin but it was sold out so I'm just gonna have to live with this awesome beer for now!

ckcanady said:
Wish I could share... Still have a couple more. I was actually hoping for some Firestone walker velvet Merlin but it was sold out so I'm just gonna have to live with this awesome beer for now!

Good stuff

Back