Okee Dokee, So let it be know amongst the masses...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
That tonight (much like other nights) I am adequately soused from my homebrews and lovin life.

Friends showed up tonight...last minute. Fired up the grill and threw every piece of raw/frozen meat we have onto the grill...heavily seasoned.

Openned two cans of beans and threw in two cups of BBQ sauce and a ton of brown sugar...

Whipped up some potatoe salad and made fresh salsa from the garden tomatoes, jalepenos, cilantro and ...oh...yeah....

Tapped up a couple fresh kegs of SNPA and NewCastle.

So about 5 pints later, the company has left, I'm belching up spicy BBQ and the hops burps are actually cleansing my palate.

Does it get any better than this in the summer?

I...think...NOT

Sounds like a good time. I'm alone and sipping some might fine Insomniac Coffee Stout. Making trips to the garage keezer and filling my glass with a picnic tap. I'm backup to 10 kegs in there.

EdWort said:
Sounds like a good time. I'm alone and sipping some might fine Insomniac Coffee Stout. Making trips to the garage keezer and filling my glass with a picnic tap. I'm backup to 10 kegs in there.
Gotta love the picnic tap.

Do you give the tap a couple good violent raps against the glass when you're done pouring???then position the tap with the spout pointed up to avoid dripping?

Sounds good.
My coffee stout is too strong in the caffeine department. Like having three espressos. Looks like one for the lunchtime drinking session! ...or morning if going fishing... oh oh, I see a fishing trip coming up!

My hose is about 5 feet long and I keep a plastic popcorn cup that rests between some kegs in there. I do give it a few shakes after I'm done do prevent dribbling and then the tap rests in the cup till the next visit. :D I do drop the PSI to about 5 to dispense though.

It's pretty handy to use and test beers as they age and carbonate. I can't wait to give my Rainwater Kolsch and Oktoberfest a try next week. My IPA has to be almost empty and has never seen the kegerator. I was filling up pitchers and taking them out during a brew session a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back