kegging system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docmoran

Reaction score
can anyone direct me to a good source for complete kegging systems ( single or double ) - I intend to convert my fridge over so need the whole kit etc. thanks.

Midwest was awesome, I got a 3 keg system from them as well as their refrigerator conversion kit (long shank and tap) and I bought several kits at the same time.

Kegconnection is also a very highly rated place, they also sell their product on eBay i do believe

I don't know if you are starting from scratch or are just upgrading to a kegerator, but I think this is a great deal and is getting me into my first keg next weekend!

I did Midwest for a 3 keg system that I'm sipping my first kegged beer from as I read and Type. $300 delivered for 3keg system, manifold, CO2 tank, Perlick air hose, 5ft each beer hose and QD's for air and beer line. Also got a gauge cage. VERY happy with the system and the customer service (I called with Q and received answer over the phone.)

teufelbrew

thanks for the rec i too like there product and packages that i see online - one question is it critical to have a regulator that monitors pressure in eack keg if have two or three simultaneously full - seems intuitive that you should.

Back