Don't you hate it when......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hated it more the first couple of weeks after SN went from twist to pop top. I tried to twist every one off during that time before remembering.

Yes it is very annoying...well when I needed bottles for brewing it was. Now not so much since I started kegging, and have 20+ cases of bottles. If bombers and Belgian bottles go that route i am going to be super pissed:p

Dont you hate it when,

you're on a great rant (even if your spelling sucks at the time), and you're completely correct in what you're saying , but you delete the entire post you spent 15 minutes typing at 3 am because of that one second where you're like, really, these are probably the only words that would get remembered, I can't go down like this raging about sheer stupidity and how stupid people don't need to be given special rights, if they can't figure out that putting their hand in something labeled "crusher" is a bad idea then let them do it. by all means give them a stool so they can reach.

Dont you hate it when,

you're on a great rant (even if your spelling sucks at the time), and you're completely correct in what you're saying , but you delete the entire post you spent 15 minutes typing at 3 am because of that one second where you're like, really, these are probably the only words that would get remembered, I can't go down like this raging about sheer stupidity and how stupid people don't need to be given special rights, if they can't figure out that putting their hand in something labeled "crusher" is a bad idea then let them do it. by all means give them a stool so they can reach.

Umm, YA! I'm with you there....

What?

Yea, it definitely sucks when trying to build up a bottle collection. I normally would go out and buy variety pack cases from different breweries when i was building my bottle collection. Get six packs of four different beers, and end up with enough bottles for half a batch.

The other day I was at the liquor store and decided that I wanted to buy some Shipyard. I wasn't labeled as a twist off or anything and I twisted it to check only to have it go "pssst". I was stuck buying it but it made me at least buy another 6pack I knew was pry off.

...stupid people don't need to be given special rights, if they can't figure out that putting their hand in something labeled "crusher" is a bad idea then let them do it. by all means give them a stool so they can reach.

and that's my new sig line...

I've been buying leinie's bottles by the case just to have the case for all my damn bottles! :drunk:

I've acquired a few over the years just by showing up at the liquor store after a shipment. I don't mind my bottles stashed in a buttwiper box....I just wouldn't let company see me pull them out of it! :D

Latest posts

Back