kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you need a 7 or a 9 for four kegs. You might get three in, but it would be tight.

Figure on 9" diameter for your kegs and measure from there. CO2 can be in our out of the freezer. Out obviously if you want more keg room.

I cut out 9" circles from cardboard and took them with me to find the keezer i wanted. This was anal I know, but I had to drive over 100 miles to the nearest store to pick one out, so i wanted to make sure I had the right size.

If you trust your math [obviously, I didnt] you can figure 9" per keg and you;; be fine.

HA!
Guess I'm more like Uncle Eddie than the rest of you...>I drug a Full Cornie (No empties) into Lows to check for fit. I'm with whoever saidd you need 8 or 9 cuft to fit 4...that little 5 ft one that was at lowes would only fit 2. For like $40 more I got 8.8 ft...it fits 5 and a 2 1/2 gallon. My Co2 even fits INSIDE the Freezer.

Back