sam adams 2013 summer pack is out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njporter

Reaction score
sam adams 2013 summer variety pack released march 1st 2013.

-boston lager
-summer ale
-porch rocker
-Belgian session
-Blueberry hill lager
-Little white rye ale

aZFj4Hp.jpg

sam adams...bleh. can't really stand any of their offerings anymore. the seasonal stuff always seemed like a way to get rid of the beer nobody wanted. i.e. the old fezziwig in the winter packs..that stuff is terrible.

Well the Belgian session was really great last year but I don't know if it is worth working my way through 10 meh beers for two of those. Shame they didn't throw noble pils in again this year.

haven't tried the Belgian yet, but worked my way through the rest last night. Love rye beers and this one didn't impress me one bit, although I am intrigued with the sage, hate blueberry beer but this one was mildly drinkable, summer and BL are always good. Porch rocker is a perfect lawnmower beer. They always seem to have good, but not great variety packs nowadays.

The Little White Rye is pretty good, but I haven't tried any of the others. But really the Brick City Red is the only offering that keeps my faith in Sam Adams. If only the would sell that in bottles instead of just at local establishments.

I was very disappointed with this pack. I had to force down most of them the Belgian session was good and if you mix the blueberry and the porch rocker together made a decent beer. Only way I could drink those two

Back