Milwaukee, Wisconsin August 14th, 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I've PM'd you guys, but thought it would be great to open it up. We'll be in Milwaukee on Friday August 14th. I can't stay out too late (or drink too much) since I have to drive 5 hours the next day. But, I'd love it if we could have a SEWAGE/Wisconsin/northern IL meet up.

No definite plans yet, but Irish Fest is going on, and I'm staying downtown.

Anybody else want to join me?

I'll join ya comma eh! I don't know if I'll be there early or late though comma eh.

Do you still have my cellphone number? It's the same, and I'll have it with me. I sure hope you can come comma early or late exclamation point
We'll be staying at the Hilton, both Thursday and Friday, so I hope we can find you. Of course, we'll be going to Discount Liquors during the day on Friday unless you talk me out of it.

My unemployed brother in law (Pewaukee) and sister in law (Waukesha) found out it's free admission to Irish Fest if you go between 4:00 and 5:30 PM. So, we'll be "early birds" and get there during that time.

So, I'll be at Irish Fest from about 5 PM on, and I'm staying downtown at the Hilton. Hopefully, some of you SEWAGES can come out and have a beer with me either downtown or at Irish Fest. I'd really like that!

After reading this post I'm throwing around the idea of making a trip to Milwaukee to this fest. I live in PA but grew up in Wales, WI & Milwaukee and have the need to visit home. I can't think of a better reason to go to Wisconsin - Beer fest, Not relatives!

Latest posts

Back