All those Redskins fans on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao. I have no idea what you are talking about. I can however touchtype which scares me!!! abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Im just pissed because it SHOULD have been a shutout.... clinton portis 32 yards!!!!!

But all that I really have to say about Sunday is F**K Tony Romo!!!!!! That would have probably given baltimore the division.

Yeah, how bout them chokeskins. The strategy is, we go up against a team with crazy trick play calling, and decide to play it straightforward. What?! Disappointed with the play calling, disappointed with the offensive line, disappointed with the defense's inability to get some hands on the ball. Just all around disappointed. Again, how many times did 47 get the ball? JESUS! I've been saying it since day one: if CP can't get into a rhythm, then you need to mix it up with Cooley. But no. They just kept slamming it down the strong side, right into a sea of dark jerseys. Why? That sh*t worked like, 10% of the time with CP, what makes you think Betts is going to make it happen. I think that, overall, that's my main criticism of this team this year: the seemingly stout unwillingness to go crazy and mix things up when your core plays aren't getting the job done. It was obvious Portis wasn't 100% (he's injured in like 50 different places, and the O-Line was asleep on the job), so where do you go? Screens, quick passes, and fukkin chris COOLEY. That then serves to clear up the front for CP down the stretch. But the idea seems to be, if it's not working, just do it a whole bunch and eventually it's gotta work. Bah.

Still, hail anyway.

But all that I really have to say about Sunday is F**K Tony Romo!!!!!! That would have probably given baltimore the division.

Ha. I hate Romo so much, I love seeing that smug smirk turn into a pouty face after her throws a few INT's. :p

Being that I route for 3 teams every week
1) Pittsburgh (born and raised there)
2) Whoever plays Dallas
3) Washington (they hate Dallas also)

Sundays game in Pittsburgh was freakin wonderful:rockin::ban:

Being that I route for 3 teams every week
1) Pittsburgh (born and raised there)
2) Whoever plays Dallas
3) Washington (they hate Dallas also)

Sundays game in Pittsburgh was freakin wonderful:rockin::ban:

Well then you can GTFO ;)

But its all good because after this weekend big ben will feel like he wrecked his motorcycle again.

Even if the Ravens win this week they will probably still lose the division. The problem is the Steelers currently have the tie-breaker over the Ravens (wins in conference). Sucker.

Yes.... BUT if they had lost to dallas then bmore would have probably taken the division. And there is still a chance because pittsburgh still has to go to tennesee. Im just hoping that the titans dont sit everyone since they already have a 1st rd bye locked up.

Except the Titans have no offense and when the #1 ranked defense rolls in they'll have even less. So the Steelers should win out.

Back