PayPal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjbatt

Reaction score
I have some loot on PayPal and am having difficulty finding a HBS that takes it. Does anyone know of a HBS that takes PayPal?

I ordered from Midwest Supplies last month and I think that was an option upon checkout.

Awesome! I originally tried to use PayPal with one site and called their customer service to find that they did not accept PayPal. I just loaded the PayPal plug in and now i am all set. The plug in allows me to use PayPal anywhere that accepts credit cards. Thanks for the advice all.

LOL

A friend sold some golf clubs for me on ebay and he was paid through PayPal. He had me set up a PayPal account so that he could transfer the funds to me. I had never used PayPal and i wanted to convert the money to beer one way or another. Thanks homebrewtalk!

I use paypal, but I was burned by them and heard bad stories back before they were bought by e-bay, I think they are good now but anything dealing with my money and the internet makes me be extra careful :)

+1 on the Paypal Debit Card. Works anywhere and you get a cash back bonus everytime you use it. It usually takes a week or 2 to get it in the mail after you sign up for it.

Back