My Broncos Suck!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well my Broncos officially suck. The Bengals gave em one today. I bet the rest of the AFC is licking their chops about right now.
Don't get me wrong I'll always love my Broncos. They just happen to suck this year.

Wouldn't it just be easier to jump on the band wagon of one of the front runners?
Well it would but I live and die with the Broncos.:drunk:

Or you could be a Bills fan:( .They stole defeat from the arms of victory many times this season.Go Bills 07'!:p
Cheers:mug:

They won against a very good Cini team, it's all good. They will beat the 49er's next week and at least make the playoffs. Cutler is very good, it's going to be fun watching him grow and mature.

you could become a chargers fan. We have lots of experience loving teams that suck. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, we don't have a team that sucks this yead :D

Rotgutt said:
Did Rich turn off the TV before Cincy missed that PAT?
No I saw the whole thing. The Broncos had no business winning that game. Bengals fans must really be hurting.

Don't get me wrong. I've been a Bronco fan for over 40 years and they are not only my favorite team- they are my only team. Watching them play the last half of the season, they aren't going deep in the playoffs for sure. Oh well. Maybe next year and Jay Cutler is looking great!

A long-long time ago, the Baltimore Colts (who really sucked back then) drafted John Elway ...

Well the team was bad and Elway was a prima-donna and he wouldn't come here ...

The fans, who already were losing interest, lost more ...

Bob Irsay, who spent most of the early 80s drunk and helicoptering into cities who were coveting his football team, ultimately moved the team to Indianapolis ...

Thats cool, it was his team.

Baltimore struggled for its football identity and destiny and ultimately entered the Canadian Football League.

Unable to use the name "Baltimore Colts" since the NFL threatened a lawsuit, the team called itself the Baltimore CFL Colts" ...

The NFL was relentless ... they threatened again ... no Colts please ... so believe it or not, they called themselves the Baltimore CFLs for a while ...

Needing a new name, the team chose "Baltimore Stallions". The helmet logo was a horse's head, with flowing mane ...

In 1995, the Stallions won the Grey Cup and the city had a little pride again.

In 96, Art Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore and became the Ravens.

But the Stallions were soon un-needed and moved.

Soon after, the Broncos changed their logo, stealing the horse-head and flowing mane of the Stallions ...

teu1003 said:
A long-long time ago, the Baltimore Colts (who really sucked back then) drafted John Elway ...

The fans, who already were losing interest, lost more ...

Bob Irsay, who spent most of the early 80s drunk and helicoptering into cities who were coveting his football team, ultimately moved the team to Indianapolis ...

Baltimore struggled for its football identity and destiny and ultimately entered the Canadian Football League.

Unable to use the name "Baltimore Colts" since the NFL threatened a lawsuit, the team called itself the Baltimore CFL Colts" ...

The NFL was relentless ... they threatened again ... no Colts please ... so believe it or not, they called themselves the Baltimore CFLs for a while ...

Needing a new name, the team chose "Baltimore Stallions". The helmet logo was a horse's head, with flowing mane ...

In 1995, the Stallions won the Grey Cup and the city had a little pride again.

In 96, Art Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore and became the Ravens.

But the Stallions were soon un-needed and moved.

Soon after, the Broncos changed their logo, stealing the horse-head and flowing mane of the Stallions ...
I sense a bitter bitter man. :D

The Broncos could get lucky and draw the Colts in the first round, but I agree they're not going far this year.

teu1003 said:

Elway wasn't a prima-donna, he just wanted to play for a class organization...

teu1003 said:
The Broncos stole the Stallions logo? Wow. How did you come up with that one?
2967-Stallians.jpg
2967-Broncos.jpg

Hey Baltimore has recovered. The Ravens brought the city a ring and they have a chance to win another one this season. :mug:

Hey Rich,sorry about your Broncos man:( .Although they're not "my" team(Bills)i've always had a soft spot in my heart for that team.

Onescalerguy said:
Hey Rich,sorry about your Broncos man:( .Although they're not "my" team(Bills)i've always had a soft spot in my heart for that team.
Thanks man. Just another season of "Maybe next year". Oh well could be worse. I could be a raider fan. :drunk: Gag!

As a Bills fan you know about suffering. Do you see any hope for them making a push any time soon?

Yeah, sorry Rich. The way they played early in the year, I thought it was a lock. But you guys have a bright future with Cutler, the Bell brothers and the former Packer. You'll be all right.

Dude said:
Yeah, sorry Rich. The way they played early in the year, I thought it was a lock. But you guys have a bright future with Cutler, the Bell brothers and the former Packer. You'll be all right.
I'm just about over it now. lol
Cutler is looking good and Walker was a great addition. I hope they can shore up the offensive and defensive lines for next year

JnJ said:
Been a Bronco's fan for as long as I can remember. I'm really looking forward to next year.
I've been a Bronco fan for about 40 years and right now none of it seems very important. I'm just in dis-belief this morning as I'm sure you are.
I feel horrible for Darrent Williams' family and friends as well as his teammates.

Latest posts

Back