Just another bar build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Boss

Reaction score
I know there has been plenty bar builds on here, but I felt the urge to share.

Just moved my 3-tier from my garage in the house, still have a couple water lines and my NG to run, little bit of floor left to do.
121.jpg

The only shot of the old bar I could find
004.jpg

Painted the ceiling and the walls DARK, framed up a wall and got the face build and ready to install
125.jpg

129.jpg

dont mind the clutter just being lazy. Ordered furniture for the great room side (no fotos) and finished most of the faux cabinet, that will house the under counter cooler for the kegs, and of course a bar sink
More pics to come

Got some work done
013.jpg

014.jpg

planning on cooling a foamed in box under the bar for the kegs with that small fridge, the box will only be 22w x 17d x 28 h. Has anyone cooled an area similar area with that size of fridge? Maybe with a small fan?:confused:
The fridge was about 10deg on max and 32deg on med

Rockin build man! How's your fridge compartment working? Mine is keeping 38 degrees at the lowest fridge setting. Yours looks like it might even be sealed up better than mine. Word of advice (you might be planning to already) but insulate that door!

Keep it up!

Rockin build man! How's your fridge compartment working? Mine is keeping 38 degrees at the lowest fridge setting. Yours looks like it might even be sealed up better than mine. Word of advice (you might be planning to already) but insulate that door!

Keep it up!

Wont know till it is all sealed up, but I think a fan would help, on your bar build thread I asked you about your fans. Do they run all the time?:confused:

Yeah sorry about that. They do run all the time. One fan blowing air over the freezer plate and a second fan blowing the cold air out into the space. Then there is also a third fan on the back of the fridge blowing air across the coils. They are all hooked up to the PC power supply, and I leave it on 100% of the time.

Thanks Cabot, not sure what I will do but your info is MUCH appreciated. Maybe a small 120v fan on a timer? Anyway got my floor down:)
014-1.jpg

Got my drip tray and tower this week, and I'm taking my materials for the countertops to my countertop guy so maybe by the end of the weekend I will have some more pics

Progress!!!
003-1.jpg

Keg cooler is all sealed up and on 2 it keeps 35 deg
004-1.jpg

Furniture and carpet in the great room
005-1.jpg

Back