South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 32!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lordura said:
The pickup is going to be on Friday, the 28th. It was set back a bit because of out of stock malts but all is good now! It's not leaving NCM until early next week.

I'm not able to send out individual PMs with full details tonight so i'll get them out tomorrow.

Calling for rain on Friday.... Hopefully it won't be a washout???

How long before pick up time will a decision be made?

Don't want to drive all the way out there for no reason...

Thanks!

I am planning on going into NJ after work on Friday, and will have a beer at the Blue Monkey. I have not been there since I moved out of NJ in 2010, but I assume it is still nice and they have 40 beers on tap.
If anyone wants to stop in and have a beer let me know. It is only about 5 min from the pickup location, so you will be right there.

http://bluemonkeytavern.com/

OK. I can't get there on Monday. Anybody anywhere north or northwest of PHL able to take 2 bags of grain for me and hold them until next Thursday? I guess I'll not be able to buy any of the D2 either... bummer.

Just PM'd everyone the following:

Unfortunately rain has decided to roll in on our pickup tomorrow night!

No one wants to have their sack sitting in a puddle!

The new pickup date will be Monday October 1st

I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience.

If you are having trouble making it Monday, please make arrangements to have someone else hold your grain.

Please call if you have any questions. 856-313-XXXX

Monday's going to be a problem for me. I have three bags of grain and won't be able to pick them up. Anybody able to pick up my bags and hold them for me? I am in Montgomery County, Upper Dublin, near Willow Grove/ Fort Washington.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn

I have class on monday evening and won't be able to make it. Anyone in Lower Bucks area or north philly able to hold it until Tuesday?

-Joe

Monday's going to be a problem for me. I have three bags of grain and won't be able to pick them up. Anybody able to pick up my bags and hold them for me? I am in Montgomery County, Upper Dublin, near Willow Grove/ Fort Washington.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn

I can pick them up, I am down in Erdenhiem/Flourtown (right behind the Springfield highschool). Shoot me a PM.

I can't make the pick up tonight. Can anyone please hold on to one bag for me until tomorrow?

-Joe

Anybody from the Wilmington,DE area going tonight and can pick up a bag of grain and some star san, this way I dont have to race home from DC tonight. Thanks

Anybody from the Wilmington,DE area going tonight and can pick up a bag of grain and some star san, this way I dont have to race home from DC tonight. Thanks

I am in West Chester, I can get your bag if you want. I have to get the other 3 gallons of star san, so getting the whole case is no problem.

- Edit : I have your stuff now - PM me and we can hook up.

bruce

I'll hold your grain Spooky.

The D2 is first come first serve... i only have 12 jars left over. Sorry i can't reserve any.

Yes, it's still at 8 tonight... might be 8:15 if soccer runs late :drunk:

Thanks for organizing Jeff.

Did we ever solve the mystery of the extra BD-MOPA and shortage of the TF-MOPA.
I am guessing someone accidently grabbed a TF instead of a BD.

thanks jeff. i'm sitting here eating spoonfuls of the D2 syrup :) i'm sure glad we figured out my missing BDPils was just hiding in the CMC bag with BDPILS written on the bottom! cheeky basterds.

Anyone realize they took my Thomas Fawcett MO and not their Bairds when they got home? I want my $3.30!!!! :)

I'll settle for a beer though.....

Back