Where to get labels printed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat007

Reaction score
Hey

I'm wanting to get some labels printed - hopefully this is the right place for such a topic?

Each bottle will have 2 labels, front and back, and I'm wanting to do 4 different beers - so 8 labels in total.
I'm wanting to be able to bottle 400-500 bottles each, so a total of 3200-4000 labels.

Anyone have any suggestions for where I can order these online if I provide the artwork?

Cheers
Hunt

I can help you out, we print labels. We run a sign company and have some unique abilities. Pm me your contact info and I will get you a quote. Kinkos is sooooo exspensive.

I can help you out, we print labels. We run a sign company and have some unique abilities. Pm me your contact info and I will get you a quote. Kinkos is sooooo exspensive.

I run a printing business and I would take doogilas upon his offer. He cares about the product he produces which is probably more than you will get from the anonymous copy machine operator at your random Staples or Office Depot. They'll probably be cut straight, too!

Back