Sarah Silverman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was sweet.! Ive been wanting to hear the whole thing. Ive heard bits of it on the radio.

I do think she's funny. Only thing is that she's kind of like Carlos Mencia. Kinda funny, but get a little more credit than they should just because they're willing to go places other people won't.

I'm truly not against that, I just wonder if they would seem as funny without that "gimmick." Dang, I need to find a gimmick and get rich.

What was the thing she said to Google? I couldn't understand.

The Paris Hilton joke was only really funny because Paris was there and reacted the way that she did. Silverman's actual monologue was, meh, not bad, not terribly memorable. She's got her shtick, it works for her.

Chimone said:
the ***** is out of jail already.
The "medical reason" is probably one that you get if you donate enough money to the jail. *****.

I hope she violates her house arrest and gets brought up on drug/alcohol charges again. Send her to jail for a few YEARS!

you all need to go see Jesus is Magic, her movie, sort of a musical/sketch comedy/stand up show....she is so hot...

I don't know who she is but......pause whilst I watch it......

Funny so far.

Still funny

Yup, big balls

Oh Yeh!

Did you guys have crackerjack in the states?

Okay that was funny.:rockin:

Yuri_Rage said:
The "medical reason" is probably one that you get if you donate enough money to the jail. *****.

I hope she violates her house arrest and gets brought up on drug/alcohol charges again. Send her to jail for a few YEARS!

More like her high dollar lawyer telling her how to act and what to say as soon as she got in. I wish she would have got a cell for the whole time with the nastiest inmate they had. I swear my dream job is to be a cop in that area so I could arrest ever single one of those Celebrates for drug charges and DWI.

<< Absolutely hates every single one of those so called celebrates.

ColoradoXJ13 said:
....she is so hot...

hititdz6.gif

I can't stand Sarah Silverman. I get that she says really trashy stuff, but I don't necessarily find that humorous. Just...trashy.

I like her. Her show is pretty funny sometimes. The one when she gets aids is pretty good. She was on Monk recently and played a neurotic type girl.

shes gotta be up there in age she was on SNL in the early 90's. Id say 40?

Ivan Lendl said:
I like her. Her show is pretty funny sometimes. The one when she gets aids is pretty good. She was on Monk recently and played a neurotic type girl.

shes gotta be up there in age she was on SNL in the early 90's. Id say 40?

IMDB has her birth date listed as December 1st, 1970.

If only they had Eddie Izzard doing the intro...... now THAT would have been friggin hilarious!

I watched Jesus is magic last weekend at some friends house. Eh. She's got some funny shtick but I could see it get tiring. The arisocrats clip was way over the top for my tastes though.

her sense of humor works for me....and I get distracted as she is a hot brunette...damn those women!

Back