Congrats to Pol!! His setup is featured in BYO!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curt656

Reaction score
Congratulations Pol! I looked in my mailbox today and there was my very first issue of BYO magazine! I was so excited! I read it eagerly and was shocked when I turned to page 8, and there it was...instantly recognizable was Pol's setup. That heating element dohicky setup was a dead giveaway. The only thing missing was a HBT sticker somewhere on it.

Now that you're "big time", I am guessing we are all not worthy to be in your presence, lol.

Seriously though, congrats!

Thanks guys... I bought 4 copies myself. :mug:

In my defense, I have never had an HBT sticker... sorry!

Not to step on The Pol glory but another HBT'er was featured also, B-Dub. Congrats go out to both of these guys, well done.

Cheers

HEY, where is B-Dub in there?? I am out on the road but brought a copy with me. Thanks again guys, I got my 15 minutes, now I shall fade into the sunset :eek:

Congrats and how modest. If Andy was right, we will all get our 15. But not all of us for something that cool. Congrats again.

Congratulations guys!

I'd love to see how you were featured but I still haven't recieved any issues after subscribing two months ago...

Congratulations guys!

I'd love to see how you were featured but I still haven't recieved any issues after subscribing two months ago...

Same here. I subscribed in December and have yet to receive a copy. I may just go buy this month's issue from the LHBS. Then again, if I do, it'll come in the mail the next day.

Congrats to The Pol & B-Dub. Good job guys. Some day I hope to get to your level of brewing knowledge. Still a newbie here.

Anyone? Where is B-Dub in the mag, it is driving me nuts trying to find it!

Edit: Never mind... I see he posted about it in December, so I presume it was in a past issue.

I just got my free trial issue the other day and I didnt notice it till you turned on the light, thanks. I'm very happy for Pol, I hope it leads to other good things for him. Too bad he didn't have a Home brew talk sticker plastered on his sculpture to show the rest that we are the best!!!!!

I am creating material on brewing/equipment/DIY etc. for a brewing publication as a side job as of January.

Pol, for goodness sake pm me your address and I'll send you a HBT sticker so these guys will stop giving you so much crap about not having one.

I am creating material on brewing/equipment/DIY etc. for a brewing publication as a side job as of January.
Thats great! Just remember if you would eventually get into producing your own line of products, the cheaper prices the more you'll sell! All the best to you Bro..

Thats great! Just remember if you would eventually get into producing your own line of products, the cheaper prices the more you'll sell! All the best to you Bro..

Who knows what the future holds... just having fun for now.

Back