• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Brewing Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bostonlane

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a setup for all grain brewing. Essentially I'd like a kit consisting of a 6+ gallon brew pot, mash ton, wort chiller, turkey fryer(gas burner), etc.
I live in the Philadelphia area, so it would be helpful if someone was local.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Where in phila area? Keystone is in montgomeryville, there's at least one lhbs in the city and princeton nj has a good one also. I live near quakertown and have used keystone, but now use You can brew it.

I'm sure he is aware of the local home brew shops, I think he is looking for some used equipment that brewers might have laying around.

Craigslist here in Minneapolis pretty regularly has some brewing gear on it. Also, if you're thinking about doing full volume five gallon kits as most people are I'd get a minimum eight gallon kettle. You'll be starting at 6-6.5 gallons to account for boil off and want some room for boil over protection.

Back