Extreme Beer Fest, Boston MA, BeerAdvocate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Anyone going??? It is Feb 20th. Night of the barrels is the 19th.

Check out beeradvocate.com for more info. Should be a great time.

I am not 100% sure who is all going yet. Dogfish Head is the main one there. I assume there will be some great breweries. A friend of mine went last year and he loved it.

Great beers both nights. The night of the barrels is awesome. And the first session on saturday usually has some leftovers from friday. Should be heading there with at least 4-5 people.

Tickets are almost sold out already, and they haven't even posted all the breweries. I'm trying to convince my friends that we can go to the first session Sat and still drive home at the end of the night, so we don't have to get a hotel. Not entirely sure if that will fly. After the American Craft Beer Fest last year, we ended up lying down on the sidewalk near Hanover street so the world would stop spinning... :p

You would need a lot more than the $50 made per ticket for a night like that. You would go through $50 at the Publick House in about 8 minutes.

But I sold for tickets for a total of $168 to the good.

Thats a pretty good night no?
Besides, I've been at the NOtB since they opened so how much could I really go through?

Back