Second batch way more active...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BADS197

Reaction score
Compared to my first batch, this one is bubbleing like crazy in the fermenter.

First batch used dry yeast and this one was a wyeast smack pack.

Simply amazing.

The next one will be slower...or even more vigorous. And you will use dry yeast...or liquid yeast...or a smack pack. You can absolutely count on this.

The next one will be slower...or even more vigorous. And you will use dry yeast...or liquid yeast...or a smack pack. You can absolutely count on this.

I have no idea what this means and I have read it about 10 times.

No two fermentations are ever the same, that is the magic of harnessing the life cycles of living organisms....It is cool ain't it!?!

That and I am positive that our brews do this stuff to us in the beginning cause they know we are on beer forums and that we will ask questions. It's the yeast's way of messing with us.

:tank:

That and I am positive that our brews do this stuff to us in the beginning cause they know we are on beer forums and that we will ask questions. It's the yeast's way of messing with us.

Shhh....don't let them know we're on to them...they may try to take over...

Remember what happened with the Tribbles.

tribbles.jpg

Good point. Consider it a moment of druckenness and that I knew not what I was saying when I said it. After looking at what I have said I realize how silly I was to ever suggest such a thing. :drunk:

Back