• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Keezer 4 Sale - Chicagoland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteEagle1

Reaction score
SOLD!
So I am selling my 4 Tap Keezer. It has Chrome Perlick faucets, ebay temp controller, interior fan set on a timer to go on & off every other hour, 5# CO2 tank. The wood is stained eboney charcoal in color. It sits on a frame with wheels so can be moved around easily. Just soaked and cleaned all the fittings. Also installed brand new liquid lines that have never been used. The drip tray is not plumbed, so you have to keep up on wiping it out. It is set up for ball lock kegs. The freezer itself shows signs of age and there is a dent on the lid, but all in all is not a huge deal and still looks great! I also have 4 kegs I can add in as well for an additional price. Obviously the sale would have to be for someone local. I have a truck if needed....and can help with delivery with in reason. But I will need help getting it out of my basement. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
Keezer = $400.00
Keezer w/ Kegs = $560.00
IMG_0779_zps75604daa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0778_zps10497682.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0780_zps01eed1a3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the message man! I'm assuming someone would want to see it in person before they sent me money. If they decided to purchase, that would be the point I'd ask for help getting it out of my basement. The basement is finished, that's where my bar and pool table are. Had it in my living room for awhile, but liked it better downstairs. The only thing that is really used is the freezer itself and kegs of course. Everything else was bought brand new right about a year ago. I've probably ran eight kegs through the system since. Kegs are 5 gal Ball lock. I will throw in extra orings. Reason I put chicagoland is because of the concentration of homebrewers there. I am 1 hr north of downtown and 1 hr south of Milwaukee. Didn't mean to mislead anyone....I did offer to help deliver with in reason. System does not leak and temp is right on.....

Back