need help with a heating element set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codyl

Reaction score
hey im setting up a 55 gallon still i want to use heating elements but i dont have a clue on how to set it up or what all i need if someone can help appreciate it thx

Sorry, this forum is for beer/wine/soda making.

There are other places for what you want to do. In fact, we strictly forbid discussion of distillation as it gets into legality issues and we like our forum too much to jeopardize it.

Good luck with your endeavors. When it's time to brew beer, this is the best place, looking forward to chatting with you about that.

:mug:

well i know the law on this an if i was trying to do something illegal i woldint be doing it at home id be in the mountains this is just something i like doing an i would not ask u all about it but u all seem to know more about this heating element stuff than any one elts

As passedpawn said, distilling discussions are verboten on this forum. That's great that it's fully legal where you are and if it wasn't you'd head to the hills, but the forum can't risk it and thus doesn't allow it. You are welcome to read all of the pages upon pages of information on how people set up thier electric breweries and what you do with that information is up to you... Good luck!

Back