Help me help you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getzinator said:
I have no idea what you're talking about, I think the Viking boat bow ornament is pretty good looking. You should definitely feel confident, if not proud of your work if you don't already.

Keep on keepin' on!

Well thanks! Im also self conscious about my drawings, I always had people +1 me and criticize me until I almost have up drawing for people.

image-1860349949.jpg

Almost finished! Next step is to scan it to the computer and play with photoshop to get a glow effect on it and color it! Hope it is as good as you expected!!

I haven't forgotten about you guys! I just got a little busy with some stuff going on! But I did buy some more calligraphy stuff, a book on medieval calligraphy, some pens and thick paper so I will be working on more designs! Hope you guys are still tracking my attempted pieces!

ahaley said:
I haven't forgotten about you guys! I just got a little busy with some stuff going on! But I did buy some more calligraphy stuff, a book on medieval calligraphy, some pens and thick paper so I will be working on more designs! Hope you guys are still tracking my attempted pieces!

Absolutely! Eagerly but patiently awaiting :)

rifraf said:
Absolutely! Eagerly but patiently awaiting :)

I'll scan your picture and work on it right now! Or at least I'll try to scan it

Well... The scanner isn't working, so I'm going to save the picture I uploaded with my phone and hope I can work on it from that picture.

ahaley said:

Still tracking, was away so only checking up on your work now.... Fair play to ya

OhCrap said:
Still tracking, was away so only checking up on your work now.... Fair play to ya

Lol, your design has brought me to a halt. I'm trying to find a sinister ish, font and I'm still trying to think of a logo, but I'm trying! It'll get done eventually haha.

ahaley said:
Lol, your design has brought me to a halt. I'm trying to find a sinister ish, font and I'm still trying to think of a logo, but I'm trying! It'll get done eventually haha.

Don't stress it, you'll know it when you see it :) wahhahahaha

Back