SEWAGE Feb. get together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Since our honarary SEWAGE member Yooper Brew is coming down on the 29th we are going out of a night of drinking and debauchery. Since SD and I went to the best tap beer bar in the city and Bernie and I went to the best import/Belgian bar in the city and both are on the south side we are probably are going to the south side. If you would like to come please post or PM me about the details. Because we are still working them out.

I can get a ride downtown at about 6:00-6:15 or so, so I'll have to have someone find me and pick me up! And Sause, if you are able to bring me home, let me know.

This is going to be so much fun! :mug:

I'm looking forward to it. May have to bring SWMBO to be my designated driver.:) Ill be in contact with some of the guys who are buying kegs to see if we can make a big swap that night. That will sure get some stares out on KK.

Holy cow what a night. First I must say what a joy it was to meet Yooper. You guys and ladies going to Cincinnati are in for a real treat. Lorena lifted the energy level a 100 fold. So much more fun than a bunch of guys siting around saying stuff like this one is kind of malty with a bit of sour undertone. Any way you get the idea. 5 hours, for me anyway, two bars, great beer, fun conversation, and even a massive keg swap in the middle of the street. And Lorena those 6 kegs in six weeks look good on you.:D

Oh, wow- that was a blast!!!!!! Thanks so much to my chauffeur, Sause, for coming all the way out here to pick me up and bring me "home" to Pewaukee. I loved hanging out with you guys, and of course SD's wonderful wife. I haven't stayed out until 3 AM in at least 20 years!!!!!

You guys really made me laugh a lot- thanks so much for that. And of course- the beer we sampled! Thank you all for letting me drink your beer so I could try even more! Even though I tried to enjoy all the different beers, I still found myself going for the hops. I think my favorite beer of the night was that Rogue DIPA.

After we left, I remembered that we had all your pasties in Sause's car! So, Sause has all your pasties.

And, Al, I'm glad you like what I did with those six kegs!

It was a blast! I looked at my watch and was shocked to see that it was 1:30 AM already. Holy **** I gotta go!!!!!
Yooper is just one big ball of energy, she's like a coked-up chipmunk. Nobody can keep up with her!

Yooper's in charge of pictures, I forgot my camera.:eek:

The pictures will be posted tomorrow when I get home to my computer. I didn't think to bring the USB connector this weekend.

There is one picture of me that some smarty-pants took that will NOT be posted. You know what picture I mean, and you know who you are.

Sorry I kept you guys out so late last night! A coked-up chipmunk????? I wondered why Al asked me if I had a large coffee at starbucks!

It's a super close up of my drunken face with my eyes closed. I think Al took it? I wanted to delete it last night, but couldn't remember how to work that on the camera without deleting all the photos.

Oh, I think we'll definitely HAVE to do this again. It was a great time!

Ok, all of the pictures are in my gallery now. But here are a few highlights:

DSCF4872.JPG

The whole group

DSCF4869.JPG

Brewmeister Jeff, Yooper, Short Drive

DSCF4870.JPG

Sause, Yooper, Bernie Brewer

Back