So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20130427_225038.jpg

This is the beer I brewed last night. 3rd all-grain batch. I always taste it and leave the rest of it in the tube Til morning so I get to see it cleared up. I'm excited for my version of cream of three crops.
I think everyone in the house is going to drink this so I better like making it.

My keg of Blonde ale just kicked last night, I have a Chinook IPA that'll be ready to keg next friday, so that means I'll have open fermenters. Gotta figure out what to brew next!

Was going to brew NB's Rebel Rye on Friday, but when I went to make my starter, the smack pack never inflated. I've had this happen before, so I decided to make the starter anyway to test the yeast. I poured it into the flask and it was a weird brown color and smelled like a fart. Damn...damn damn.

Needless to say, the yeast was bunk. Here's the weird thing. My buddy went to brew his on Saturday (we both got in on NB's, spend over $125 and get a rebel rye kit free promo). Same thing happened to him...we both ordered the same day, and had the same date on our Wyeast 1028 London Ale pack. Both bad yeast packs.

At least NB is replacing both of our yeasts. Thing is, I had to go back to Montana for work. I guess I'll brew some other time.

GrogNerd said:
brewday this weekend: postponed - pipeline is backed up

problem isn't making too much beer, oh, no... there is no such a critter

problem is not drinking enough beer. doing my best to rectify the situation.

I'm with you here, grognerd! I'm the only beer drinker at my house. I am giving away some to friends, colleagues, family etc. I have also picked up my drinking pace considerably... :))

Made up some Strawberry Skeeter Pee for the summer if that counts. I know summer is right around the corner here in Texas. Might be able to squeeze out another half of a month before the hot weather hits. Will be brewing up a Prohibition Lager next weekend.

Didn't have time to brew this weekend, but I was off today so I brewed a 3 gallon batch of imperial stout.

dsc0080ln.jpg

Brewing at our homebrew store for big brew day. I'm brewing 10 gallons of lagunitas inspired ipa. I can't get over that they mash it at 160* anyways i'll also be bringing 10 gallons to pour to people to try.

Brewing a pretty standard Bavarian hefe for the summer. It's my and I first and I want to learn the style before I experiment.

Brewing a IPA this Saturday. Using Belma hops for the first time. Description says tropical fruit and citrus. Some people have said it fades quickly, so we'll see how it turns out.

Me and my friend are brewing on Saturday. Brewing version 2.0 of my Rye IPA, with some minor changes. He is brewing a Gluten Free beer. Cant wait!

Just checked my e-mail & midwest. My order is STILL "processing". Looks like I won't be brewing on National Home Brewer's day Saturday. Damn.

Brewing an IPA for a homebrew demo this weekend, should be fun! Im sure I will have all the help I never wanted during the brewday :drunk:

Can't brew, ferm chamber is full :( Will be pasteurizing Sake and making another batch of Rice Wine though.

I've got 2 batches to bottle, so I was pondering brewing an extract batch on the stove while I fill bottles, and re-use some of the fresh yeast.

This will be my first try at recipe creation. I'm thinking of either a bumped-up amber ale, or a SMaSH with Maris Otter and Fuggles.

Ordered my stuff to brew tomorrow from midwest 9 days ago today. Still "processing" on their site,so I e-mailed them about it. Got everything else ready to go...

I'm participating in a Big Brew Day event at my LHBS tomorrow.... I'm brewing up 10 gallons of the AHA Belgian Blonde recipe that they listed for Big Brew Day.... Should be a lot of fun!

Brewing a Two Hearted clone from Austin Homebrew (Kalamazoo).

I haven't brewed extract in some time so this should be interesting.

If time permits I may brew a Gaelic Ale clone as well.

Going for three, after work today-deception cream stout, tomorrow morning-a nice heffe and Sunday (time permitting) one I threw together a few months ago I called"the lost German" everyone who's tried it, loved it.

I will be brewing tomorrow afternoon/ evening a ten fidy clone. I had a dream I made this and it came out amazing! Dreams come true right!??

I will be brewing tomorrow afternoon/ evening a ten fidy clone. I had a dream I made this and it came out amazing! Dreams come true right!??

Sounds delicious. Love that beer. Homebrew dreams always come true! Unless it's about sanitation or boiling wort.

I'm brewing an Alesmith IPA inspired beer. Pretty close to the original clone, but more late hops. Everyone in the pool! Simcoe, Amarillo, Columbus, Chinook and Cascade.

I wasn't planning on brewing this weekend, but decided to change those plans and picked the stuff up for a dark rye IPA recipe I came up with on the fly. I'll be brewing it on Sunday.

Brewing a recipe I came up with in the LHBS due to some other grains not being in-stock for an IPA I wanted to do. My first nut brown recipe loosely based on the in-store recipe: Nut in your Brown Eye.

Gonna be bottling two batches: my IIPA and a Belma/Motueka PA

Just finished 6 gallons of Orange American Wheat and 6 gallons of Two Hearted clone. Both recipes from here, and both are delicious (brewed them before) :mug:

I am going to brew Yoopers fizzy yellow beer for this summer. First time I have tried it but it sounds good. Maybe I wont fall off of the lawn mower this time.

Back