She thought she won a Toyota!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4295

Reaction score
Ha Ha!

ToyYoda.jpg

She got enough money to buy a new Toyota, but then blew it on drugs. I was living there at the time and knew a girl who worked with her at the Hooters, I also knew the manager who dreamed up the contest.

Kind of old news. Happened in 2001 and the suit was settled in 2002 for an undisclosed amount.

Remind me to invite you to my next crap in my Cheerios party.;) I didn't post this for its time frame relevance, I posted it because someone played a funny joke on a dumb beotch. To find out that said dumb beotch sued, won and p!ssed the money away on drugs only adds to the humor.

Wow! This sure took a turn, LOL! I honestly don't serve any bodily excretions at mt parties! :D

Wow! This sure took a turn, LOL! I honestly don't serve any bodily excretions at mt parties! :D

Never much of a party unless there is bodly fluid on the floor in the bathroom IMO..... well I gotta hang on to my youth some how!!!! J/K

Hell thanks for the post I think that is some funny $#!T and I didn't know about it.
JJ

Back