Finally doing all grain!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derbycitybrewer

Reaction score
So last week I went and made the purchase for all of my all grain equipment. Gonna brew this Sunday!!! Thinking a chocolate oatmeal stout. I will post pics below. Let me know what ya think about it!! Cheers

Also got a new barley crusher but its not pictured bc I haven't received it yet!!

image-2759098503.jpg

image-1901527558.jpg

SWEET! Good luck on the next chapter in your obsession! Starting out with grain mill and bulk grain? Guess it's time to step up my game, cuz the new kids are getting cooler toys than me.....:mug:
What are you using for a HLT?

501irishred said:
SWEET! Good luck on the next chapter in your obsession! Starting out with grain mill and bulk grain? Guess it's time to step up my game, cuz the new kids are getting cooler toys than me.....:mug:
What are you using for a HLT?

My boil pot. I do a batch sparge. So no need to have a HLT. I just put the wort in a bucket then into boil pot to boil. Guess it's time to step up the game lol. I talked the wife into the grain mill after I explained it would save money "eventually" lol. :cheers:

TriggerFingers said:
Sweet! Hopefully I can start doing all grain this summer (I simply don't have the room right now)--Good luck!

Good luck. The overall outcome is so much better. Cheers

Welcome to the dark side of the spending frenzy. I have that same pot and it works swimmingly.

Back