New Electric Panel Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrobrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been roaming around HBT for some time getting ideas on what I would like to build. Currently I brew out of two Igloo cooler and a 10 gallon BK over propane. I am moving forward and going to build a all electric brew rig and want to be able to go even further and automate it in the future.
So my question is where is the best place to purchase all the components to build a control panel? Thanks for the help.

There is no one place unless you are looking buy something like a pre-built unit. There are a few brewing supply sites dedicated to homebrewers putting together electric builds though. I have been piecing together my rig for a year now and have bought from Lowes, Home Depot, Ebay, Amazon, ebrewsupply.com, and will likely buy a few things from theelectricbrewery.com before all is said and done.

I sourced my stuff through links on TheElectricBrewery.com, and bought directly from eBrewSupply.com, Mouser.com, AuberIns.com

I generally avoid resellers because the same stuff is available elsewhere without the markup. The exception is bargainfittings whose margins are very low and more than offset by the flat rate shipping fee. The majority of my electric brewing stuff probably comes from Home Depot and eBay, and for basic electronics bits it is hard to beat Tayda. For copper fittings I have not seen cheaper than pexsupply. McMaster Carr for stuff that I can't get anywhere else or want immediately.

Latest posts

Back