• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshaw50

Reaction score
One Jockey Box for Sale.
Standard Chrome Faucet and black faucet handle.
No CO2 Tank or Regulator Included but can be used for Homebrew or Commercial Kegs. I have both Ball Lock and a Sanke Type Connection.

Does it have a plate, or coil, and what material? How much? How big is the cooler? What color is it?

(Ok, I'm not that interested in the color!

Does it have a plate, or coil, and what material? How much? How big is the cooler? What color is it?

(Ok, I'm not that interested in the color!

50 ft coil of Stainless Steel. The cooler is 48 Quart because I made it to be able to expand to a 2nd Faucet which I could do depending on your preferences.

Color is Red (Hope that's not the dealbreaker).

I am definitely interested, how much would you want and would you ship to the Boston area?

Thanks,

John

I am definitely interested, how much would you want and would you ship to the Boston area?

Thanks,

John

I will consider shipping as long as the buyer doesn't mind the shipping fee.
I'd estimate shipping to be somewhere around $30-$35.

I am definitely interested then - how much total to 02180 - I can paypal it you ASAP.

Back