RDWHAHB'ing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likwidbliss

Reaction score
I am in the middle of an AG AHS Juniper Rye Ale. I have no worries, just relaxing having a Toasted Oatmeal Stout from a previous batch. I love to brew!

The pipeline is going to burst soon! :fro:

Sweet! Brewday was yesterday for me. Dead Guy clone... :) I was half tempted to start a 2nd batch of Ed Wort's Apfelwein today! I still might....

im all out of homebrew myself. I have Apfelwein in the keg, Wicked Imp Black Ale in secondary, and Big Blue Ale in primary.

just did a summit clone last night. brew party with about 12 good friends. only rule is bring a beer you have never had before and share with others.

I like the idea of having a party where you bring a beer nobody has had before! Home brew is different almost every time.

Apfelwein in the keg and more apfelwein in the better bottle with 10gal of beer in the primaries (and 5gal belgian strong on keg)--gotta keep that pipeline happy!

Back