• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

or Trade..... Laminar Flow HEPA filter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photomask

Reaction score
I originally got this with the idea I would set up a yeast culturing cabinet. This is out of a Class 1 cleanroom. (That's no more than one particle, per cubic foot over the size of 1 micron.) I just don't have the room to put a culturing cabinet in. I can always get another one later. It's 2 foot by 4 foot with pre-filter, integral-variable-speed-compression-fan and water pressure meter to check filter load. It's 220vac; rated for 650cfm and 90fpm flow. It is the cleanroom industry standard for clean, laminar flow.

I would rather find somebody that can pick up as boxing it would be a bear and shipping would probably be very ugly.

Make me an offer?
What cha' got to trade?

HEPA 01.jpg

HEPA 02.jpg

HEPA 03.jpg

Wow photomask, I never expected to see one of those here. I believe that looks like an Envirco Mac-10 unit. That would have given you a very clean air flow to culture your yeast in.

Wow photomask, I never expected to see one of those here. I believe that looks like an Envirco Mac-10 unit. That would have given you a very clean air flow to culture your yeast in.
Yup, it's an Envirco. If I had the space to set up a culture cabinet, I would definitely put it to use. I just don't have the space to set one up.

Wow! That surprised the heck out of me! This is the holy grail of laminar flow HEPA hoods for any yeast rancher setting up a culture booth or cabinet. Not a single bite.... Oh well. I guess this gets bagged, tagged and put in the attic awaiting the time when I can find a place for a culture hood.

I don't know anything about them, but what is the price?
I hadn't really given any thought to it, until now. New, they are quite expensive. There's only one listing for used filters on ebay for $300. The one I have is in much better condition and has the prefilter & water pressure meter. I dunno... Does $200 sound fair?

I originally got this with the idea I would set up a yeast culturing cabinet. This is out of a Class 1 cleanroom. (That's no more than one particle, per cubic foot over the size of 1 micron.) I just don't have the room to put a culturing cabinet in. I can always get another one later. It's 2 foot by 4 foot with pre-filter, integral-variable-speed-compression-fan and water pressure meter to check filter load. It's 220vac; rated for 650cfm and 90fpm flow. It is the cleanroom industry standard for clean, laminar flow.

I would rather find somebody that can pick up as boxing it would be a bear and shipping would probably be very ugly.

Make me an offer?
What cha' got to trade?

View attachment 15911

View attachment 15912

View attachment 15913
Do you still have this for sale?

Back