Promotions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Pistolero said:
You'll need to post an audition .wav for the title maestro...either that or promote yourself to whatever you want. :D
I think my BA degree in music will suffice. I'll see if I can somehow post a .wav or two. My computer skillz leave something to be desired. :D

Very Un-Dude said:
I like what Lupus did and kept his old name in his sig...

I was stumped at his for a few secs......

Me too, I was reading the sig to see if I recognize some beers. Then I saw the name and was saved.

Kai(ser)

Holy **** this is confusing. Most of you are still recognizable by name or avatar, but (like you guys) Lupus threw me off, too.

I can't wai for HB99 to log back in. His head will be spinnin'. :cross:

edit: and yes, I am higher in alcohol that before.... at least right NOW I am... 3 down, 89 to go.

-walker

Chairman Cheyco said:
Actually, this all happened on friday. During work...

Aahhhh.

That's more like it. I had an early Friday and was out by noon central time. Sorry I missed out on all the fun. :D

loop

I just love Spanish. BeeGee suggested El Pistolero Mas Fino. They both sound like grand and commanding names...they just roll off your tongue. However, from the few Spanish songs I've read translations of, and with my complete lack of understanding, I'm pretty sure they both really mean "El Pistolero the grand green weenie". :D :D

El Pistolero said:
I just love Spanish. BeeGee suggested El Pistolero Mas Fino. They both sound like grand and commanding names...they just roll off your tongue. However, from the few Spanish songs I've read translations of, and with my complete lack of understanding, I'm pretty sure they both really mean "El Pistolero the grand green weenie". :D :D

Actually, it's "El Pistolero the Flaccid", but you were close. :D

SwAMi75 said:
Actually, it's "El Pistolero the Flaccid", but you were close. :D
That's pretty much what SWMBO had to say last night. :D

OK, I was lying about the close part. :eek:

I couldnt hang as the Pope so I Abdicate . . .

it was too much of a PITA to remember the whole freeking title when I loged on :p

besides in my week as Pope I couldnt find one hot nun to bang:mad:

loopmd said:
Hmmmm,

Dr Loop

It does have a nice "ring" to it.

Fruit Loops might not be all that bad either.... hmm... er..... on second thought perhaps not.. no... not...:D

.... we would not want you included on that thread about the top 5 fruity musicians now would we....:)

Back