Pouring at the Coast- Seaside OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsunamiBeer

Reaction score
March 16-17 in Seaside Oregon.

March 16 Brewer's dinner- A five course dinner with beer pairings
March 17 4pm- 9pm Tastings, Home Brew competition, Food and other beverage, live music

Gonna be a great time. :rockin:

http://www.seasidechamber.com/?page_id=50

I will be entering the home brew competition and my restaurant will be serving Pastrami Sliders, Bratwurst, Polish Sausages, and Italian sausages

I know there will be smoked fish and oysters.

This will be a great event!!

Captured By Porches

10 Barrel Brewing

Rusty Truck Brewing

GoodLife Brewing

Fort George Brewery

Astoria Brewing

Bills Tavern

Pelican Brewery

The Commons Brewery

Seaside Wine and Beer Haus

McMennamins

Rogue Brewery

What's the word on Seaside Brewing Co? I heard they were starting up? Are they open? I figured you would know Tsnumai!

I don't think they have a location as of yet. They will be serving at this event though. Will you be coming to it?

TsunamiBeer said:
I don't think they have a location as of yet. They will be serving at this event though. Will you be coming to it?

I believe I'm going to be able to make and I'm very excited about it.

Super excited for this event! Really curious to see what Seaside Brewing Company will have to offer! See you guys there!

Great event! Super glad I went. Some really good beers! Really impressed with good life brewery out of bend, OR. Great IPA.

NWMushroom said:
It was a good event. Did you get to try Seaside Brewing Company's stout? Promising - I can't wait for them to open!

That was a good stout! Excited for them to open!

Back