• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mid West Starter Kit on Living Social

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsjohn

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,

Not sure if this is ok to post here but wanted to let folks know that living social has a Midwest Supplies Start kit for $63. You get one brew kit plus $25 for a future order.

If you do purchase one, I'm providing my link, but you do not need to use it to get the deal. It just helps me get one free if 3 people order.

Thanks,

http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/4...f=personalized-link-box-88404796&rui=11923670

That's a really great deal. I hope someone can take advantage of this and help you out at the same time!

They sell their beginner's kits for $65 with better/more than the LivingSocial kit. Granted they're including a starter ingredient kit, but this is no crazy bargain...

wantonsoup said:
They sell their beginner's kits for $65 with better/more than the LivingSocial kit. Granted they're including a starter ingredient kit, but this is no crazy bargain...

This is their beginner kit + an ingredient kit + $25 towards your 2nd kit. That last bit there effectively reduces the deal price to $38. That's an incredible deal. Good luck with the link. :mug:

Back