Want to trade our east coast beer for west coast beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschool

Reaction score
I'm wanting to get my hands on some bottles from CA or OR that I can't get here in IN. I can get all the Founders, Hoppin Frog, Three Floyds, Bell's, etc. Let me know if you would like to work out a deal. thanks

PS I would trade a dark lord for something just as rare.

Hey man,
I'm here in San Diego, originally from the East Coast. Post a wish list of beers from out here and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'm wanting to get my hands on some bottles from CA or OR that I can't get here in IN. I can get all the Founders, Hoppin Frog, Three Floyds, Bell's, etc. Let me know if you would like to work out a deal. thanks

PS I would trade a dark lord for something just as rare.

I'm in Michigan and can get pretty much everything you can except Three Floyds. By chance would you want to do a trade for some KBS or Hopslam? That's about the only rare thing I have that you might have missed. Also have some Short's Sustenance which doesn't normally get bottled. Only 8 Cases in West Michigan.
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/shorts-sustenance-black-beer/91066/

Also, I do have a Russian River Damnation and Deschutes Once a Decade Ale I'd be willing to offer. I'm looking for a Dark Lord and anything else from them thats good. Dreadnaught?

I can get anything from FFF. I will have to travel though. but i usually do every once in a while.

No one can get zombie dust right now. Brewery is under construction and they're not really bottling anything lately. Hope that means that they've got full tanks that'll be drained as soon as the canning line gets going. Probably going tomorrow and ill try to get more info.

Awesome. thanks for the info.

No one can get zombie dust right now. Brewery is under construction and they're not really bottling anything lately. Hope that means that they've got full tanks that'll be drained as soon as the canning line gets going. Probably going tomorrow and ill try to get more info.

I'm Looking for some fff bombers and kbs.

Have pliny, rr, and access to anything in OR. Black butte xxv. Cigar city/widmer gentleman's club series. Anything from Green flash.

You looking for hoppy, sour, or dark?

Back