Mypin TA4 user manual

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exayu

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link or copy of the Mypin TA4 user manual. I lost mine and I don't remember how to change the settings :confused:. I can't find it anywhere on the web.

not sure if this is the right place for this question. I have brought a mypin ta4 pid controller but have locked the parameters to read only (010 on lck menu) and can't seem to change it back.
Does anyone know how to change the parameter lock setting back to 000?

Can some one who have had MYPIN TA4 help me and walk me through connecting my Temperature controller PID MYPIN TA4. I got this one along with a Solid State Relay (SSR) and a temperature probe that came with it has only two wires a blue and a red. The schematic diagram on the side of the PID shows much more screws and connection points than actually there. I used the attached PDF diagram to connect my probe and SSR to the PID (LOL acronyms). Also see actual pictures of my PID and SSR.

Now when I turned on the unit it did not read temperature right. Thinking that it needs some calibration, but also it is acting weird, some times it does not move up or down it stays stuck mainly when I dip it in ice water, then left the probe off, temperature stays the same and does not rise up

Any clue what is wrong? is it my connection, or setup?

Full page photo-connections.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Back