• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Draft Tower w/ NEW perlick 545 and Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoguy

Reaction score
Selling this used 2.5 inch draft tower, with a brand new, never used perlick 545 flow control faucet, and a single gauge regulator ( i tried to remove the freeze plug to convert it to a dual gauge, but that damn thing wont come out) I'll throw in the second gauge, maybe you will have more success than I did and you can convert it to a dual gauge

gas ball lock included, I dont have a spare liquid ball lock, sorry, I'll also throw in 1 blank tap handle and that bud light tap handle

20130108_091636.jpg

20130108_090852.jpg

105 shipped usps in the continental 48

I want to find a single buyer, I'm not in a rush to sell, But if i dont get any action I'll part it out after a few weeks, feel free to line up for potential part out

That plug is threaded left hand (backwards) if you didn't realize. If you were trying to go "righty tighty lefty loosey" you were just tightening the plug... GLWS. Was just offering some advice. I get a lot of customers who don't realize the same thing.

well.... now i feel like a fool! hopefully whoever buys it can swap it out easily!

thanks gitmoe!

it also helps to put the regulator in a clap and use a long and strong vice grip to get some leverage, those things are usually on there tight!

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the faucet if u decide to part it out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back