I hate you guys/gals.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FifteenTen

Reaction score
Prior to expanding my beer knowledge (much thanks to HBT members) I purchased on average two 12 packs a week. Yes, its BMC, Amber Bock, and it cost me $24 a week. I just spent $20 on four pints. An English ale, a doppelbock, a pale ale and a double chocolate stout. Luckly, SWIMO (is mostly) has not caught on, she just sees diffrent beer. It's a good thing that its I, not she, that balances the check book.

Not sure what you hate about us. You're jealous and want to brew your own for cheaper?

Unless you keep it very very basic, it would take some time to recoup the costs of equipment, so don't fret that.

But sorry, I'm pretty confident that whatever I/we are brewing tastes better than whatever you're drinking! ;)

The first batch I made went fast, already gone and still at least a week ... well 2 weeks before batch 2 is ready. So I am drinking Shorts Brew Huma Lupa Licious IPA (a northern Michigan craft brewer) bottle conditioned and wonderful... also have some Bells Two Hearted Ale... another Michigan craft brewer..bottled conditioned IPA. I live where I can get both at the local store!!! I am going to bottle batch 3 this weekend guess what.. its an IPA.

Love this site ... even found a local home brew store on this site... can drive get stuff and tips and hints from an experienced brewer, did not know it was there.....

Back