Anyone in southern MA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joos

Reaction score
I wanna try somebody else's HB.trade a sixer maybe.Besides my own and whats on tap at the LHBS all I've had is BigJohn's apflewein(delicious by the way).I think I might be the only homebrewer in taunton.Of beer anyway.I'm sure theres crack and meth labs everywhere.

Come on by again and I'll put together a mix pack for ya. The next time PTN has a gathering make sure you go. They are always awesome.

cool i will.I know you don't want any of my delicious hefes,but i have a brown ale that'l be done in a week and a stout im bottling today.And a carmaly ipa experiment in the primary.

cool i will.I know you don't want any of my delicious hefes,but i have a brown ale that'l be done in a week and a stout im bottling today.And a carmaly ipa experiment in the primary.

Sounds good. We've got a good variety of things I can put together for ya. Bring one of the heffes too. I can't keep sticking my nose in the air where they're concerned.

:mug:

:off:
I've got a coworker from Brockton that is thinking about getting into homebrewing. Do you know of any LHBS's in that area?

Also,
Your LHBS has beer on tap? That is great, I wish mine did. What is the name of the place? I frequent Middleboro and would pop in to check them out while down that way.

I'm from Newport RI. I dont have anything to trade right now.

Where is your local Home Brew Store. We dont have any down here anymore. I do all my shopping on line. I can go to Crosby and Baker in Westport but there whole sale. There not set up for retail. They will sell retail to the locals however. You just have to know what you want before you get there. Then someone from the office has to bring you down to the ware house and get the stuff.

there are a couple near here.don't know if it's against the rules of the forum to advertise,but theres one in attleboro,and in foxboro.foxboro is great.it's in this guys basement with a couple beers on tap and some bottles of customers brew's.

Blackstone brewing supply is in Woonsocket and Basement brew ha is in Providence they recently went through an ownership change. Blackstone brewing is very well liked and I've never heard a bad word about it. Witches brew is in Foxboro Mass and Hoppy Brewer is in Attleboro Mass both are good stores.

ha ha apparently it's not against the rules or John just does't care.but yeah i think thats the closest to brockton:D

Not against the rules at all to inform folks of vendors. :D

Cool then yeah go to the witches brew.Steve(the owner) is a good guy and will help you out with whatever you need.And so will anyone else thats there at the time.plus theres good beer to "sample":D Ive' only gone to hoppy once and they were closed.Ive heard it's a good store,But i like the fact that the other one is in some dudes basement with HB on tap:mug:

Definately pop in again and we'll let you try what we have going...

Thanks.I can bring you guys some stuff to sit on for a while.Or just go to the liquor store...It's so hard to pay for beer when i have a couple hundred in my closet :)

Back