Wet Hop Brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jekster

Reaction score
Tis the season when breweries are putting out their wet hopped brew. Yesterday, I picked up some Two Brother's Heavy Handed IPA and a bottle of the Sierra Nevada 2007 Harvest Ale. Looking forward to trying the Two Brother's in particular because I have a true love for their Cane and Ebel hopped Red Rye. It's probably my new favorite brew.

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of this seasons wet hops and what you think? I'll let you guys know how things are tasting after I dip in to my stash later this evening. ;)

I've only tried a couple this year. Last year I got to one of the fresh hop fests and had over a dozen.

Our local pub's annual wet hop festival is this comming weekend (Nov 2,3,4) and they've already got some of them on tap. So far I've had Sierra Nevada Harvest and 20th street (Harvest recipe hopped with estate grown hops), Port Brewing High Tide and something from Deschutes, Hop Trip I think.

There should be 25 or so wet hop beers there this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT

Back