Next Cascade Brewers Guild Meeting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigscience

Reaction score
So it looks like the cascade brewers guild is the club that's the closest to me and I thought I'd try to check out a meeting. The site says they meet the first Tuesday of the month at Mountain Homebrew. I wanted to make sure that with the 4th coming up, they'd still be holding a meeting. I emailed the info address to verify but never got a response. Are there any club members that know? Is this club still active?

I've not made it to one of the meetings since I'm on the other side of the state, but I know a bunch of the guys. There is a yahoo group and also a facebook group.

It definitely sounds like the meeting is still on

special guest speaker for July is Jim Jamison from Foggy Noggin Brewing and he will bring some beer to sample, we will also have a keg of bumberblond on tap from the club brew session at Mads place. Hope to see everyone Tuesday! it is also Jim Lanning's Birthday so please bring cake and presents!

I've not made it to one of the meetings since I'm on the other side of the state, but I know a bunch of the guys. There is a yahoo group and also a facebook group.

It definitely sounds like the meeting is still on

Where did you find this info? I went through all the yahoo group and saw they were brewing for the meeting but no info on when/where it is? the facebook page I found was also for a place in Oregon. I'd like to think I'm handy with "the googles" but this one is really frustrating me to no end.

Back