• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Hog

Reaction score
I have 2 tap handles for sale. 1 Sam Adams and 1 Blatz Old Heidelberg beer Old Stock.

The Sam Adams handle is 9.5 inches tall and comes with Summer Ale, Octoberfest, Noble Pils, Winter Lager and Alpine Spring labels

The Blatz handle is 12 inches tall.

Both are in good shape. Asking $40 (or best offer) plus shipping for everything.

Added 2 chrome faucets to the tap handles and changed the price. Faucets were cleaned every time the kegs were emptied.

faucets.jpg

That is a very good deal for whoever buys them! I have seen the Sam Adams go for nearly that much by itself

Both are in good shape. Asking $40 (or best offer) plus shipping for everything.

Added 2 chrome faucets to the tap handles and changed the price. Faucets were cleaned every time the kegs were emptied.

faucets.jpg

what did you change the price to? i'm interested, but need to know the new price.

The price was $25 before I added the faucets. I changed it to $40 after I added them.

Back