Perlick 425SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the market to equip a new keezer build. Most likely 4 faucets, 4 shanks (5 inch). Will be hooked up to 3/16" accuflex, so I need 3/16" tailpieces.

1. What does the 425ss vs 525ss buy me? I know the 425ss has a removable spout. Besides theoretically being easier to clean, are there any other advantages?

2. Any package price on this? Pm me if you would like. Right now I am considering a special at the beverage factory that combines a 525ss with a (Crome unfortunately) shank with a permanently attached 3/16" tailpiece for $45 each. I understand I'm asking for something different, just trying to see how much different.

3. Since I didn't get one of the famous stickers when I did my $140+ hops order a few weeks ago, can I get a sticker too? :)

Thanks

The 425 are more robust than the 525 with a slightly different style. Both are foward sealing to prevent sticking issues and possible mold growth.

Back