iTunes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenster

Reaction score
In my iTunes library each playlist has different info tabs on top (Name, Artist, Album, Year etc...).
How do I make them all have the same information?
I'm sick of changing them all by hand!

HOw do you mean make them all have the same information? The only way I found to change the info is manually.

I hate iTunes and I haven't download any updates in forever. I wish I had a different UI for my iPod

thank god for Demonoid though

If you don't have a iTouch or iPhone you can use WimAmp to manage all of your music and upload it to your ipod. Its so much better than itunes in like every way. It also dosnt take up a gigantic chunk of RAM like Itunes does.

If you don't have a iTouch or iPhone you can use WimAmp to manage all of your music and upload it to your ipod. Its so much better than itunes in like every way. It also dosnt take up a gigantic chunk of RAM like Itunes does.

O RLY? I didn't know that

I like Itunes, but then again it isn't a giant tird on a mac like it is on a PC.

can you still get the guiess (sp) plugin?

Geiss is still around and the creator - Ryan Geiss - has written a bunch of other viz plugins for WinAmp and Windows. It looks like MilkDrop 2 is his latest WinAmp plugin.

If you have enough machine for it, Drempels is insane - it's like using Geiss as your desktop wallpaper.

If you have enough machine for it, Drempels is insane - it's like using Geiss as your desktop wallpaper.

:is this the spanking it under the desk smiley?:

Hmmm, guess not, this will have to do :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Back