Wonder if it worked?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We park in a garage at work. Most days I end up parking next to a similar model year Century. The owner has a club attached to the wheel. At first, I assumed, given the dirty condition of the car, that it was being stored and the club was an additional deterent for an otherwise forgotten about car but in the last few day I have been gettin to work at the same time as the Owner and have witnessed him attaching the club to his car on a daily basis.

I can't help but to chuckle at the twitchy behavior of this guy. I mean, in a garage that houses a V-10 Dodge SVT, several Hummers, a few Porche 911 Targas, a Viper, and several other luxury auto's this dud e is convinced that a thief cares enough about his beater Century to steal it.

We park in a garage at work. Most days I end up parking next to a similar model year Century. The owner has a club attached to the wheel. At first, I assumed, given the dirty condition of the car, that it was being stored and the club was an additional deterent for an otherwise forgotten about car but in the last few day I have been gettin to work at the same time as the Owner and have witnessed him attaching the club to his car on a daily basis.

I can't help but to chuckle at the twitchy behavior of this guy. I mean, in a garage that houses a V-10 Dodge SVT, several Hummers, a few Porche 911 Targas, a Viper, and several other luxury auto's this dud e is convinced that a thief cares enough about his beater Century to steal it.

With the alarm systems and theft deterrents in today's cars, I'm guessing it would be much easier to break into/steal the Buick. It's not always about which is worth more money, but which is easiest to get into.

Back