• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3/8" Immersion chiller (Lancaster Co. PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
I have a 3/8" by about 23 foot (screwed up the end a bit while bending it) immersion chiller for sale. It has a garden hose fitting on one end, and no fitting on the other. Garden hose fitting is soldered on.

I never used it (was an extra I was able to make). Looking for a local sale. 30 bucks gets it!

Located in Marietta, PA. However, I travel all around the area here so I do get to York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, etc. Let me know!

Prefer not to ship as this point, since it's not really worth the hassle of finding a box and packing and shipping it out for 30 bucks. If it doesn't sell locally then I'll see what it costs to ship.

-Dave

I'll try to get some pics today or tomorrow.

I'd have to think about Philly. Even halfway is going to be close to an hour of driving.

Yea youre probably right, it might be ambitious to drive 2 hrs round trip for me even. For what to save 20-30$?

Hey, I will buy this tomorrow. I live in southern lanc county. Nottingham area. Give me a buzz and we can meet up. 7175292727

Some pics:

Disgrace, your first in line locally, then cbraun. Coff: If neither of them buy it, we might be able to work something shipping wise. Would probably be less expensive then wasting the gas.

2010-09-29002624.jpg

2010-09-29002716.jpg

2010-09-29002706.jpg

Thanks 1990dtgl98, but i think I'm going to pass. I'm probably going to make my own, as i want one that is taller.

After some personal issues, this is back up for sale!

I also have 2 (maybe only 1) corny keg I'd be willing to sell, a case or 2 of cleaned bottles (most de-labeled, some aren't though) and perhaps some other stuff.

I'll see if any interest generates in this thread before I list the others seperately.

Figuring $35 a keg (includes a new O-ring set), maybe free for the bottles (or trade for some homebrew since I did spend the time cleaning/de-labeling most).

1990dtgl98 said:
After some personal issues, this is back up for sale!

I also have 2 (maybe only 1) corny keg I'd be willing to sell, a case or 2 of cleaned bottles (most de-labeled, some aren't though) and perhaps some other stuff.

I'll see if any interest generates in this thread before I list the others seperately.

Figuring $35 a keg (includes a new O-ring set), maybe free for the bottles (or trade for some homebrew since I did spend the time cleaning/de-labeling most).

What would be shipping on the corny to 60013?

I will be back in town on the 8th I'm from Lancaster and I would really be interested in the bottles I could throw you some money or Homebrew

It's ball lock.

I have one old firestone (straight tube) and another with the curved dip tube.

Local sales only please for now.

Kegs are sold....IC is still for sale.

I might have 1-2 more kegs up for grabs, but I need to see how many my modified keezer can now fit.

I'm in boyertown PA... I am new to the game, just bottled my first batch yesterday. It only takes one round to see it would be easier to keg. Let me know if you have any ball locks available.
I was looking into making my own IC but if the price is right....... You may save me a couple bucks and some frustration!

image-2659572001.png

Send me a PM the next time you are in the York area. I live in east york (Red Lion) and am in need of an IC.

-Floyd

I live close to Lancaster (Downingtown) and would be interested. I may be up that way over the weekend. Is it still available?

I live just outside of Philly and I am also interested in the wort chiller and one of the kegs. Would you be willing to meet me halfway if I throw in a couple bottles of homebrewed IPA?

Back