3-3 bbl setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenbryant19

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy anything for psychobrew llc or brew-stuff or glacier? Any other suggestions as to where to piece together a 3-5bbl setup or buy whole?

Brewing at that scale I would goto pro brewer. As a homebrewer, you'll be able to brew 1-2 batches a year. Are you planning on opening a brewery?

stout tanks (http://conical-fermenter.com/) has some very quality products at reasonable prices. hes a small business and fabricates most items from scratch, so the lead time is pretty long... if you need these things immediately i would look elsewhere. however the stuff he builds is top notch.

I've looked at Stout's stuff and not been super impressed (made in China + durability issues). Honestly if you're going pro get a local stainless welder to build you something custom. It will take more time but be cheaper in the end, and you will have a dedicated stainless dude for the rest of your career. If you're not going pro, do you really want to use up half of your yearly allotment in one batch?

I know that Community Beer Works out of Buffalo NY has a Psychobrew system and LOVES it. They are a user on this site- I'd say send them a PM or a DM on twitter/facebook and see what they have to say about it.

Latest posts

Back