Web Page Software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arturo7

Reaction score
Is there any open source, insanely easy to use software for web page design?

I don't need anything sophisticated, it is not for commerce and no more than a handful people will ever see it. I just need to put up a few paragraphs of text, some pics and a calender.

thanks

You could also go to wordpress.com and build a free online blog with hosting and all...

Drupal is open source website software.

I like the idea of using the free blogging sites, like blogspot. That might fit your need.

Ever try Frontpage? Not the greatest, but it works. If it isn't what you want, let me know and I'll help you out. I'm a software/web developer by trade and have the tools at home to do what you want.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Looks like Wordpress might be the way to go. It is offered by my host.

Tx, what I'm trying to do is such a self-absorbed ego stroke that I'd be too embarrassed to ever admit to it.

Tx, what I'm trying to do is such a self-absorbed ego stroke that I'd be too embarrassed to ever admit to it.

This sounds like a blog would work well... be sure to incorporate your Twitter.

Back