foxy lady -- purple haze clone label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirk0rebreg

Reaction score
made a change, what do ya think?

foxy_lady%7E0.jpg

original:
foxy_lady.jpg

the D in lady looks like an "a", your mix of caps and non-caps is confusing. Stick with one font & just change the first letter into a bigger size. Good colors though, i like the pink and black, it definitly stands out.

yea the new lips look WAY better! sweet label. i agree, some small text or something, placed in the right area would help it look final, finished. really like it!!!

New lip pic owns, the contrast is great on the label have always liked the pink vs black color combo, the "d" looking like an "a" is problematic I would just try to find a different lowercase style/font "d" and should look sweet :mug:

thanks guys! yeah it is all one font and it is not a mix of caps and lowercase...i will finalize it with a description of the beer like was mentioned...

Yep, I also agree. Second one is awesome. Leave the "d" alone, and try to keep the description short; I like the whole minimalistic style.

i will post it up once i get home...

thanks for the comments on the label, i kept the description short "a raspberry wheat beer" under the foxy lady, i will post up my final version

Back