I had some sort of drinking blackout from

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at O'Briens and then I came back to this site not working. I thought the beer gods were pissed at me for coming back to work.

Whewwwww, I thought something terrible had happened. No more HBT, what will I do..........

Of all the days for the site to not work why did it have to be on a day that I had almost no work to do? I was planning on wasting my day on HBT, but instead had to find some work to pass the time.....

I was working, thought I would stop for a bit, realized there was a need to drink more because the site wasn't working.

I emailed Niko cuz he was the only e-mail addy I had for anyone (we were also working out shipping info for some rhizomes).

I said Help! Is HBT down or is it just me??

Sorry folks. It was me. I was walking through the site and kicked out the cord. Won't happen again, I swear.

I am abit uncomfortable admitting this amooung the greatness posted here....... but.....I misses you guys, i recieved an alert at work, i work for a japanese company and i swear to god, the nikke index dropped 3 points while it was off line. I immediately logged on and restored order. It was a world gone mad for a moment. Barak called me and said the super powers could not compensate so i acted, out of shear instinct(not that he could fix anything else) and now all is right with the universe! I'm here for ya , dont hesitate to ask!

Funny thing was, I hacked BM's Gibson, and gained his Ban Hammer powers. I then used them against them, but the recoil banned me as well. It took Tx a few hours to sort it all out.

The ban hammer can be used for good or evil. Lets pray this incident never happens again!

I was thankful that I had BM's Centennial Blonde recipe still opened. I printed out a copy just in case.

Part of me wonder's if there was sudden spike in productivity during those few hours....then again...it was a Friday.

I was in the middle of subscribing to a thread that obviously didn't want to be subscribed to. Sorry guys, my bad!

I had to go visit my old s*ccer forum instead. I made about 3 posts about how much their site sucked these days and then had a beer.

Back