Selinsgrove, PA Hops, Vines, and Wines Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoaringBrewer

Reaction score
I know its a little late, but is anyone else going to this:

http://www.selinsgrovebrewfest.com/

It is this Saturday, July 19th from 2-6PM. It's an outdoor event with regional micros and even 3 local wineries spread over 2-3 blocks of Selinsgrove, PA. Also, live bands and such...

The weather looks great, 90F and Sunny, and I will be there with SWMBO and a couple friends.

Selins Grove Brewing is the main sponsor and if you've never been to this brewpub you are missing out. It's been consistently ranked Top 10 or so brewpubs in the entire US for its ambience/atmosphere and the great beers it puts out... Definitely my favorite!

The fest was nice, despite the 95F and humid weather. Ah well, better than rain!

Anyway, the fest was spread over 2-3 blocks of Selinsgrove and they probably only sold as many tickets as they do for indoor events, so there was plenty of room to spread out and enjoy yourself. Unlike some events I've been to where its 'standing room only' for most of the time. That was the biggest plus...

There were some good breweries representing there - 16 or so in total. A few I've never even had b/c they are VERY small operations from central, PA. Copper Kettle and Elk Creek are the two I recall most; they actually had some nice stuff on tap. The copper kettle had a nice grand cru - Elk Creek had a Saison. They had other solid brews too, but they were my favs from those two. Otherwise, the normal dogfish, clipper city, appalachian, lancaster brewing, etc.

PA Alers were tapping some homebrew and it was good stuff for the most part. I had some pretty good stouts from their tent, but their 'cider' was, well, different. :)

The PA wineries were interesting and enjoyed by the girls.

Some decent food on hand if you needed it, but we saved room for after the fest ended at 6 and stuffed ourselves at BJ's Grille in downtown Selinsgrove.

I will definitely go again next year.

Looking for 2 tickets to the Hops, Vines & Wines...Selinsgrove Beer and Wine Fesitval on Saturday. Does anyone know of any for sale?

I have two tickets for the Selinsgrove Hops Vines and wine festival the date is Sat the 16th 2-6 pm if interested call me 570-850-1346

Back