Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the subtle skull and crossbones. Reminds me of my college fraternity days. Really nice setup you've got man. What's the rest of the room look like?

Thanks! The skull and crossbones is an ode to Pearl Jam (the best band eva!) from their Riot Act album.
brandgif_zps9a44f92a.jpg

Here are some pics of the room. Its a small room...only a 10x12 room with a bay window. My next project is to make a window seat (to store the shoes that you can see in one of the pics, plus give some more seating in the bar room).

IMG_2167_zpsf97d3d71.jpg

IMG_2168_zps89303775.jpg

IMG_2169_zpsaf0e493a.jpg

IMG_2176_zpse0fdf0a9.jpg

Just did mine today. Disregard temporary tape above driptray. I bought this 7.0 cu ft freezer at menards for $170 last week. The brand is professional series. Holds 3 kegs unmodified with plenty of room for co2 and some bottles. Ill be putting the co2 outside to leave extra room for more bottles.

image-2059069921.jpg

image-2540708711.jpg

image-1138481971.jpg

Tossed this together just before Halloween. Served a stout and pumpkin ale to the trick or treat parents. Debating on if I'm going to make a nicer / bigger one, or what. No hurry. ;)

ForumRunner_20130103_235842.jpg

ForumRunner_20130103_235902.jpg

ForumRunner_20130103_235935.jpg

nucmed24 said:
Thanks! The skull and crossbones is an ode to Pearl Jam (the best band eva!) from their Riot Act album.

Here are some pics of the room. Its a small room...only a 10x12 room with a bay window. My next project is to make a window seat (to store the shoes that you can see in one of the pics, plus give some more seating in the bar room).

Nice! I've seen Pearl Jam twice over the years. Great band. Saw Eddie Vedder in person the day Damion Echols was released from death row last year. Super nice guy.

Thanks on the decal compliment. I wasn't a fan of the white bordered decal, so I'm looking to order a white letter decal with no white bordering on the harp either as well as using the new Guinness font so it will look more authentic.

Tremendous... Ridiculous kegerator!!!

And I second arturo's suggestion for a Kegerator of the Month contest! :fro:

That is unbelievably frikin cool. Nice job. Too bad this board doesn't have a keggorator of the month or year. That would be a contender fer sher.

Hi, Im new here and to homebrew (well been brewing for a little over a year with my buddy) . Just bought my first home and remodeled the kitchen right away.

I talked the girlfriend into a kegerator in the island (wasnt hard). Here are.a few pics from when the kitchen was almost done.

ForumRunner_20130111_145836.png

ForumRunner_20130111_145922.jpg

@EricSS – Well done! Nicely integrated.

I'm a renter and recently did a Danby DAR440 conversion. I went with the white fridge, and then applied chalkboard paint to the front door to keep tabs on each tap.

My pops turned the tap handles on a lathe, right is walnut, left is chestnut.

This baby sits next to the record player and dartboard.

IMG_1648.jpg

Hi, Im new here and to homebrew (well been brewing for a little over a year with my buddy) . Just bought my first home and remodeled the kitchen right away.

I talked the girlfriend into a kegerator in the island (wasnt hard). Here are.a few pics from when the kitchen was almost done.

View attachment 93696

View attachment 93697

Wow, well played sir, well played. I would love to have taps in the kitchen!

That is not mine guys. I can't take credit for such beautiful workmanship. I just saw this on the Oregon Brewers Guild twitter feed. Thought I'd share. I wish it was mine!

Some incredible custom work here.....mine is but a humble summit built in that I have modified with a triple tap tower, perlick 525ss faucets, a triple gas manifold, and ten foot of beer line per tap. 100% stainless beer contact. I also built a custom 16 foot red oak bar around it, with chicago style bar rail, and custom cabinetry. The stools I did buy though...can't make everything ya know;)

100_6217.jpg

100_6221.jpg

100_7212.jpg

100_7213.jpg

100_7215.jpg

Some incredible custom work here.....mine is but a humble summit built in that I have modified with a triple tap tower, perlick 525ss faucets, a triple gas manifold, and ten foot of beer line per tap. 100% stainless beer contact. I also built a custom 16 foot red oak bar around it, with chicago style bar rail, and custom cabinetry. The stools I did buy though...can't make everything ya know;)

Awesome.......you did a great job.:mug:

just finished this up last night. had a keezer for awhile till i moved and didn't have the room anymore.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Haha well i havent had any beer poured out of it yet because the new beer is carbing up. But! Im looking at some form of a drip tray for when the beer starts flowin so the new wife doesnt kill me :mug:

Not much to look at compared to many of these later posts, but I'm almost as proud of this as I am of my children. We got a new fridge for Christmas, but I think I made out better.

image-3266773460.jpg

image-2698024973.jpg

Not much to look at compared to many of these later posts, but I'm almost as proud of this as I am of my children. We got a new fridge for Christmas, but I think I made out better.

Technically, thats not just a kegerator......you've got water and ice on the door, a nice wood shelf inside for the liquor bottles and soda......It's a self contained whole bar unit:D

Heres mine. Went with the chalkboard spray paint on the top. Its great for keeping track of what I'm drinking as well as taking some notes on brew day... My new favorite is to write new terms and their definition. Helps me remember after reading them after every refill of the mug!

Go Beavers!!

ForumRunner_20130115_143632.jpg

Back